To read a PDF biography, click name. To send a message, click on e-mail address.
Andreas Roelofs, Interim Division Director and Industrial Relations Liaison
Phone: 630.252.2504, Fax: 630.252.6866, E-mail: email@example.com
- Dr. rer. nat., RWTH Aachen, Germany
- Research interests include ferroic thin films and nanoparticles as well as dielectric thin films exhibiting resistivity-switching properties; development of micro-machined-electro-mechanical devices actuated by piezoelectric thin films (piezo-MEMS); and development and enhancement of scanning probe microscopy techniques applicable to nanomaterials.
- 10 U.S. patents, 6 patent applications pending; authored or coauthored over 30 scientific journal articles, proceedings, and book chapters.
Deborah O'Rourke, Assistant Division Director
Phone: 630.252.3810, Fax: 630.252.6866, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Bader, Chief Scientist
Phone: 630.252.4960, Fax: 630.252.5219, E-mail: email@example.com
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
- Argonne Distinguished Fellow
- Application of nanotechnology to create novel permanent magnets (spring magnets); exploration of laterally confined nanomagnets; development of magnetic electronics; bio-inspired self-assembly of magnetic nanostructures; magnetic surfaces, films, wedges and superlattices, including hybrid structures, such as novel ferromagnetic-superconducting multilayers; giant magnetoresistance and exchange-coupled magnetic multilayers; colossal magnetoresistance in naturally layered manganites
Rachel Mirelez, Secretary to the Associate Director
Phone: 630.252.4651, Fax: 630.252.6866, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurie Eichberger, Executive Secretary
Phone: 630.252.7570, Fax: 630.252.6866, E-mail: email@example.com
Kathy Vanoskey, Administrative Secretary
Phone: 630.252.4106, Fax: 630.252.6866, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org